Amdaris is open for applications for their 2021 Software Development Internship which will start in February. The company is looking for ambitious individuals with a passion for Software Development, good knowledge of OOP, good algorithmic skills, data structures and, of course, at least B1 English level (intermediate).
An internship is all about gaining hands-on experience, but due to COVID-19, “hands-on” is prohibited. Amdaris had no choice than to move online. Luckily, when it comes to Software Development, online can be as good as offline is. With a remote software internship, you can gain valuable real-world experience, with increased flexibility and freedom. Strong communication and time-management skills, as well as knowledge of virtual collaborative platforms, are key to succeeding in a remote software role.
The Internship programme has 3 Modules:
Module 1: C#, SOLID, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Inversion of control, Agile
Module 2: Entity Framework Core, SQL
Module 3: ASP.NET Core, HTML, CSS, React, WebAPI
After each module you’ll have an exam which consists of practical and theoretical questions. You will create a Web Application by the end of course using all accumulated knowledge and best practices, which could also be used as your graduate work at university.
• Internship type: Software Development
• Start period: February-May 2021
• Duration: 3 months
• Available № of places: 15-20
• Flexible hours: Yes
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
1. Resume collecting and screening: December 2020 – end of January 2021
2. Technical test: Individually
3. Technical interview: Individually
5. Employment opportunity (based on results)
HOW DO WE TEACH?
• Assigning a mentor for each intern
• Daily presentation and assignments
• Providing a video registration of each lesson
• Access to Amdaris library
• Facilitating internal training sessions
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Good algorithmic skills
• Data structures
• Basic knowledge of SQL (advantageous)
• Basic knowledge in Web technologies (advantageous)
Get in touch with Amdaris Recruitment Team: +373 68 564 453
Please inform Amdaris of your interest by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org